There are now 29 Active Allotment Sites managed by CCS on behalf of the London Borough of Hounslow following the closure of Park Road, Isleworth in 2016
Allocation of new tenancies is currently being undertaken at sites with high waiting lists with many sites nearing capacity. There is a limited availability on some sites in other areas of lesser demand.
Those sites with open waiting lists will be limited to a manageable level of applications, when this level is reached the list will be closed.
Sites which currently have closed waiting lists will be re-opened when appropriate levels are reached.
To access information on all sites relating to waiting lists please go to the Allotment Locations page.
All you need to know about renting your own allotment plot in Hounslow
An allotment plot is a piece of land which can be rented for growing fruit and vegetables for you and your family.
Why have an allotment?
There are many benefits to having your own allotment. Here are just 10
- You can grow fresh organic fruit, vegetables and flowers of your choice, and harvest, fresh, straight from the plant
- You can reduce your shopping bills by growing your own food
- They are environmentally friendly
- Allotments are often very good for wildlife
- Allotments are a very good way of raising awareness about the environment and are a great place for children to learn about ‘green’ issues
- Provide an opportunity to make new friends of all ages, from all walks of life
- Gardening is very way to exercise and enjoy the fresh air
- Allotments provide open space for people and wildlife within the urban environment
- They help to maintain the urban environment as an attractive and vibrant place to live and work
- Allotments are fun
What's On Guide & Hounslow Highlights
Sign up for
Get regular updates by email on events and activities in the borough. Simply join the mailing list.
Sign up for
our younger person's
Get regular updates by email on events and activities in the borough for younger people. Simply join the mailing list.