The Planning Your Event guide has been designed to provide guidance for people to set up and run an event in Hounslow, this advice should be considered when arranging any type of event, the pack gives general advice regarding the safety considerations when arranging any type of event.
Applying to Hire a Park or Open Space in Hounslow
In order to hold an event in a park or open space in Hounslow you will need to complete the online Event Application Form at: www.eventapp.org/hounslow
London Events ToolKit
The London Events Toolkit is a practical resource to help Londoners run a successful and well planned event in the capital. It combines an essential set of principles, standards and guidelines with clear, concise information to help organisers deliver safe, well managed and high quality events. The website is full of useful information for every aspect of an event from planning to marketing, budgets to evaluations, visit www.londoneventstoolkit.co.uk
You are required to provide the following with your application
- The application fee for a Commercial, Charity, Corporate or Private outdoor event = £102.70 + VAT
- A Community event will receive an automatic 50% discount on the application fee = £51.35 + VAT
- A Charitable event which is run by a community group, advocate or individual who is raising money for the charity will also automatically receive a 50% discount on the application fee = £51.35 + VAT
- Lost Child and Vulnerable Adult Policy
- Proof of Public Liability Insurance
- Important documentation (Please refer to checklist and guidance in Section 2 of the application)
- Please ensure you have also read the CIS Terms and Conditions before making an application
Marketing Support and Opportunities
This guide is designed to help and support you market your event. The factsheet has useful contact details, website links and tips from press releases to print, twitter to timescales. It is an overview guide for events of all scales and sizes.
Completed application forms
Forms must be submitted according to the following timescales prior to the proposed event, in order for applications to be considered:
- An event with attendance of 0-499 requires a minimum of 2 months notice
An event with attendance of 500-4,999 requires a minimum of 4-6 months notice
Please note if the event includes the sale of alcohol, major funfair rides and have an impact on traffic, generate noise or potential disruption a minimum of 6 months notice is required.
- An event with attendance of 5,000 and above requires a minimum of 8 months notice
In some cases applications may be accepted with less notice, but this is at the discretion of the Events Team and is unlikely during busy periods. Your application will provide the Events Team with an overview of your event and does not constitute a complete application on its own, supporting information must also be provided. You will need to meet all the planning requirements, obtain all necessary licenses and submit adequate Events Plans for approval.
For all enquiries please email the Events Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0845 456 2796
What's On Guide & Hounslow Highlights
Sign up for
Get regular updates by email on events and activities in the borough. Simply join the mailing list.
Sign up for
our younger person's
Get regular updates by email on events and activities in the borough for younger people. Simply join the mailing list.